Shenandoah National Park- 1000 Piece Puzzle
Frank Lee Ruggles Signature Collection- Shenandoah National Park 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, 20" x 27", All Cardboard Made with Recycled Material, Made in the USA.
"Located just 75 miles west of Washington DC, Shenandoah National Park is the East Coast's answer for natural serenity and outdoor adventure!
- Skyline Drive's 105-mile stretch, climbing to 3,680 feet above sea level, features 69 scenic overlooks.
- Test your skills with varied scenic hikes - including 105 miles of the Appalachian Trail, or relax with horseback riding, wine tasting, night sky viewing, and more.
- There are large and lovely waterfalls in each section of the Park, accessible from parking places along Skyline Drive.
- Some 850 species of wildflowers blanket the park and wildlife encounters - such as white-tailed deer and black bears - may surprise you at any moment.
- Shenandoah is one of the most pet-friendly national parks with over 480 of its 500+ miles of hiking trails allowing pets, a yappy hour menu at Big Meadows Lodge's Terrace Seating, and pet-friendly in-park lodging at Skyland, Big Meadows Lodge, and Lewis Mountain Cabins."